Wednesday, September 23, 2015
I wish I was a kid again
Lately, I've been hanging out a lot with my two kids. My son who is 9 and my daughter who is 6. People often say that kids are lots of energy and they will comsume your daily energy. Well, if you decided to be a parent by birth or adoption, you have thought about it before signing for the commitment of becoming a parent. I dont know what is sleep nor rest. My kids are my only schedule and everything else I have to do, even to study rotates like planets to the sun! We enjoy exploring places and creating stories as we sit wherever we feel like having a rest!
As part of our routine, we take pictures to make up stories. They told me the other day - Look mami es un colibri! And I let them take a picture or pictures with my phone, probably i was already tired and pretending to have more energy to go (as wel all pretend to have at some point during the day), as well all do! But when I got home and I looked at the picture again, indeed, it was a colibri!
Why did I say - I wish I was a kid again? Because everytime that I tried to make up stories - they always have to fix my lines - Mami asi no es como se dice or Mami, ya me la contaste esa and consequently. Oh well, maybe I just need to keep listening to them! Kids know the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment